As Members of the Ethical Services™ Program, we recognize our professional and personal obligations to our clients, to our company employees, to our industry, and to this association. We also recognize that through a commitment to a high level of ethical and professional standards, we not only better our industry, but everyone who comes into contact with our company.
Therefore, as a Member of the Ethical Services™ association, we pledge to support and uphold the Ethical Services™ exemplary standards and principles of professional conduct as presented below in our Member Code of Ethics.
Member Code of Ethics
- Members will perform their services in accordance with the laws of the city and state that they operate in.
- Members will protect client interests by providing valuable consumer information they need in making wise service decisions.
- Members will not misrepresent services to a client or infer that additional services must be purchased for an extra cost once a firm quote has already been presented.
- Members will not utilize “Bait-and Switch” business practices of advertising low-price offers that they have no intention of honoring.
- Members will not exercise commission-only hiring practices which compels employees to exercise unethical hard-sell tactics solely for the purpose of creating a livable wage at the expense of clients’ true service needs.
- Members will not misrepresent facts about warranties or quality of service.
- Members will strongly guarantee their work.
Members will be ethical and honest in all of their business and professional relationships.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE EXCELLENT CARPET CLEANING?
- Fully Insured Company & Workers
- Solid Guarantee Behind All Services
- IICRC Certified Technicians
- Cleaning Method meets manufacturer’s warranty requirements.
- Free Consultations available
- Environmentally safe and non-toxic products available
- Uniformed Courteous staff
- 24 Hour Emergency Water Damage service available
- Latest equipment & technology used
- Accelerated Drying Times Achievable