Persian and Oriental area rugs bring a touch of elegance to any room, and if cared for correctly, can be passed down from generation to generation. To ensure that your fine Oriental rug lasts through the years, it’s best to have it professionally cleaned.
We are the area’s leading experts in Persian and Oriental rug cleaning. Our team of experts is highly trained in the specific needs of Oriental rugs. No matter how delicate your Oriental rug, take comfort in knowing it is in capable hands.
- We offer pick up and drop off service.
- We always do a spot test for color bleeding – even if we’ve cleaned your rug before.
- We also clean normal-weave area rugs of any material and any age. We even offer a 24/7 emergency hotline, for spills and pet accidents.
Don’t trust your Persian or Oriental rug to any other cleaning service – let the experts handle the care and maintenance of your area rug for a lifetime of beauty and value.
ORIENTAL RUG CLEANING PROCESS
- Step 1: Pre-inspect the rug for no physical damage – such as moths, loose fringes, tears, and etc.
- Step 2: Dry vacuum front and back of rug to remove embedded dry soil.
- Step 3: Use an appropriate power pre-spray unit to apply the cleaning agent depending on fiber content.
- Step 4: First we will soft scrub the rug utilizing a rotary shampoo machine to loosen deep embedded soils. The same procedure will also be used on the fringes of the rug.
- Step 5: We will then thoroughly rinse the rug to remove contaminants and unwanted impurities.
- Step 6: Rugs will be hung up to dry, and once dry we will do an overall analysis – if necessary, certain areas will be re-serviced.
- Step 7: Finally, we will groom and detail the rug before delivery. Making sure pile is laying in original direction.
ECC provides free pickup and delivery for rug cleanings and we do offer plastic wrapping for storage for a nominal fee based upon number of rugs.