HARDWOOD FLOOR RESURFACING & INSTALLATION
HARDWOOD FLOOR CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
Our Cleaning and Polishing Maintenance Process is designed to
remove surface oil and revive the existing finish.
- Step 1 – Visual Inspection: We will join you in the inspection to be sure that we have found all damaged areas. Another purpose of the inspection is to determine if we can restore the appearance level with the Bridgepoint System or if more aggressive restoration will be required, whether it be sanding, staining and refinishing.
- Step 2 – Vacuum floor to remove dust and large loose particles.
- Step 3 – We deep clean your floor using buffering or specialized equipment and cleaning solutions. Our system loosens embedded soil and residue trapped deep within the finish of your floor.
- Step 4 – A detailed hand cleaning is necessary for edges and difficult to reach corners. Microfiber cloths are used to securely capture any remaining fine lint dust and debris.
- Step 5 – Neutralizing solution is use to remove residue from existing cleaning agents and polishing procedure for the best shine attainable.
Investment: $.50-$.80 per cleanable sq ft
Optional Preservation Cost
We offer a top coat that will add an extra layer of protective finish to your floors. This will also help the floor stay cleaner for longer.
Additional Investment: $.40-$.55 per cleanable sq ft
We recommend that hardwood floor maintenance should be every two to four months. Most people don’t know this, but dirt and dust act as sandpaper to your hardwood floors. This can prematurely wear the finish from your floor.
Do your floors need to be refinished?
An easy way to tell is if cleaning is no longer effective in restoring your floors to an acceptable appearance. Besides the dull appearance, look for scratches, gouges and separations between boards. Repairing such damage is part of the Bridgepoint Process. We can assist you by also providing a Full Re-Finishing with a change of color if you desire.
Our flooring expert can give a recommendation of you are not sure which option will best suit your needs.
Sanding and Refinishing
If your floors are in need of re-finishing, we will need to schedule an on-site consultation to provide an accurate proposal.
The average investment ranges from $2.50-$3.15 per square foot.
Stairs will be determined based on the design and dimensions.
- Furniture manipulation, move necessary furniture items
- Use dust containment in servicing areas
- Sand floor to ideal level for re-finishing
- Stain floor with color selected by client
- Apply one coat of sealer and apply 2 coats of high traffic polyurethane finish
- Install new shoe molding
- Final detailed cleaning
For your information: We recommend overall general house cleaning from a professional company when service has been completed. We do provide professional house cleaning services if you don’t have a regular company.